Corporate Law and Business Law
Corporate Law and Business Law overview
The corporate law attorneys at Goldman, Davis & Gutfleish, P.C. represent businesses and other business entities, shareholders, members, partners, individuals, financial institutions, other lenders, and creditors in a wide variety of corporate matters, business transactions, and related litigation.
Our attorneys advise individuals and entities in numerous business-related matters, including:
- Formation and dissolution of businesses
- Shareholder, partnership, member and joint venture agreements
- Employment and consulting agreements
- Non-compete agreements
- Non-disclosure and confidentiality agreements
- Trade secret agreements
- Severance agreements
- Employee manuals
Contract Negotiation and Drafting
Our business and litigation attorneys work together to assist our clients in drafting contracts and agreements for operating business entities and individuals, including:
- Commercial loan financing documents
- Vendor and customer agreements
- Agreements relating to business mergers and acquisitions
- Agreements relating to asset sales and asset acquisitions
- Agreements for real estate sales and acquisitions
- Agreements for real estate financing and refinancing
- Real estate leases
Real Estate Transactions
Our attorneys represent owners, acquirers, sellers, borrowers, and lenders in real estate sale, purchase, lease, and financing agreements, as well as the negotiation and drafting of all related agreements.
Debt Collection, Creditors’ Rights and Foreclosure
Our attorneys represent business entities, financial institutions and other lenders in collecting outstanding accounts, or collecting on defaulted loans, and in attempts to resolve financial defaults through negotiation, work-outs and restructuring. If our settlement efforts are not successful, we represent these parties in resulting litigation and in bankruptcy cases.
Borrowers, Obligors and Account Debtors
Our attorneys also represent borrowers, obligors and guarantors in work-outs, restructurings, and litigation involving debt collection, loan defaults and contract disputes.
Related Practice Areas
We welcome you to review our Employment Law practice, our Litigation practice, and our Bankruptcy and Bankruptcy Litigation practice, all of which supplement the corporate and business services discussed above.